Bespoke suiting, in simple words, is the opposite of off-the-rack suiting. It is a kind of customized made clothes, designed by the artist (tailor) according to the trending fashion and physique of the customer. The experts in the field of bespoke suiting make such suits entirely from scratch and there is no backup stock available in such kinds of suiting stores. Such kind of suiting is somewhat similar to tailoring but there is also a difference between them. In bespoke suiting, the most important thing is the vision of the artist. As the artist, suggest design and measurement according to the weight, height, and personality of the customer. Also, such suiting costs a huge amount of time. The physique of the user at the delivery date is also considered by the tailor. There are a lot of features of bespoke suiting which interact with the user, like a variety of fabric stuff, designs, and colors available. Also, if the user tells the tailor about the situation in which the dress will be wore, the search for the design can be narrowed down and better options can be considered.
The people working in this field are very much master in their jobs. They have not only mastered the tailoring but also have regular updates about the designs which are running in the market. Different perspectives must be considered while buying such suiting and for the designer while designing such suiting. In the coming sections, both perspectives are discussed.
THE DOS AND DON’TS OF BUYING A BESPOKE SUITING CONSIDERING TAILOR’S POV
Tailors or the workers working in this field are already masters in their field. They not only have tailoring skills but also have convincing powers as well which can help the customer to choose between better and make the mind of the user considering the physique of the customer. The following points should be kept in mind by tailors while working in such a field.
- The tailors or the workers, who are assigned on taking measurements of the user’s body must be professionally skilled so that there shouldn’t be any human error while measuring the sizes.
- The tools for measuring should be updated, new, and reliable so that there will not be any issues in the future while stitching the suits.
- The size and measurements that are taken must have some room as the person can gain weight and before the delivery date, the shop authorities must call the user to check the size of the suits before giving the suits, the final touching. In this way, more precision, accuracy, and perfection can come in the suiting.
- As discussed earlier, such suiting is expensive. So, the shops that are working with bespoke suiting must hire some professional workers, that show best of the behavior with the customer and customer enjoys his/her visit.
THE DOS AND DON’T’S OF BUYING A BESPOKE SUITING FROM THE CUSTOMER’S PERSPECTIVE
Bespoke suiting is a one-of-a-kind type of suiting. Such suiting is the best kind of dressing when it comes to the value of money, fitting, and design ranges. Some considerations must be focused on by the user as well while buying such suiting as well. Following are the points that must be considered while purchasing such suiting.
- The user must consider his/her budget, before going to such bespoke shops. As different designs, fabrics, and colors have different price ranges, which are usually high as compared to the other off-the-rack kind of suiting as already mentioned.
- While choosing a design, if the user is new, he/she must consider the opinion of the tailor. Even from the fitting and fabric perspective, the opinion of the tailor has some values which must be considered.
- If you are new to bespoke suiting, and a design is making confusion in your mind, you should keep your design simple. This is the best way in bespoke suiting, as simple bespoke suiting enhances the grace and personality of the person as compared to conventional suits.
- The choice of fabric is a complete field. The person should inform the tailor about the nature of the environment in which you have to wear such suiting. He might give you a better opinion according to your requirements.
- The choice of buttons, lapels and trouser breaks must be simple which goes with the stuff of fabric. Too funky kind of buttons and all that may have led to a downfall in grace in such suiting.
- Always go for the slim kind of bespoke suiting. Slim suiting is best and also trending but here one thing must be considered the suit is not that slim so it can be restrictive in any way. The suit must not be that slim so that your range of motion is decreased, which will eventually result in ill at ease while wearing such suits.
- Shoulders are also important in bespoke suiting as they create your whole image in front of other people around you. Padded shoulders should be in consideration while giving measurements to such suiting. Also, the weather should be kept in mind while ordering such suiting. So, one must keep all these points in the mind. They may help you in ordering a bespoke suit. In this way, the customer and tailor can both relax as the customer knows his/her demands, and the tailor knows his or her professional skills.
Keeping all the points discussed above, we at Danish M. bespoke have highly professional staff which include tailors, workers, and other representatives. They all know their jobs very well, with the help of which precision, and accuracy can be achieved. The instruments used for measurements are also very updated with the help of which better results can be obtained. Also, a wide range of fabrics, color pallets, and design ranges make us unique in the market. The staff here at Danish M. bespoke can help you make choices better for your personality, size, and physique, which gives a better and long-lasting impression of yourself and the people around you.